Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

It was good.

It really was outstanding, but I don't think it's worth the highest rating on Ng.. Sorry, I love the idea, it was funny, and had a great style, but I'm taking a point or two off.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Wow, Awe-Inspiring.

This is seriously the best series on NG. It was the perfect ending, and great music, if I can say. You are amazing at what you do, and though I hate to see this end I love that you made it in the first place. Perfect in every way, only getting better from where it started. Kudos SamBakZa, Kudos.

- LE

Red Stick Killing Spree ! Red Stick Killing Spree !

Uhm... Yeah..

It was choppy, and stiff. The guy below me was right. Thanks for reviewing my stuff, but I'm not going to brown nose you. It's the truth that it was choppy, stiff... And it was pretty basic, not much movement, I loved the facial expressions, and the blood, even though I'm not sure it's yours (on the wall.) Nice work, and keep trying, you'll be getting better.

- LE

ghostflames responds:

OMG ok maybe its stiff, but its not choppy T_T *ok maybe a little* i know it was pretty basic, but im not elite u know...

William and Sly William and Sly

Great... but..

The ending was so much bull. The "Boss" Was just a general pain in the ass. There was no real challenge about this platformer. Graphics looked good until you realize, wait... All this stuff is the same. It got boring, and lost its value after the first 10 minutes.

Cointy Cointy

Eeeh..

Too repeditive, got boring after a minute. I like the idea I guess, but it's nothing new, or incredible.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Dear Jeezuuz

Wow, that was epic. I love the concept, and the random HP gains, it gets over whelming at a point, but wow, great work.

Super Mario Land (Punk Cover) Super Mario Land (Punk Cover)

Well..

It was good, had the beat, but the rhythm and melody were off in the lead. I like the style of it, just couldn't quite pull it off.

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Yeah we changed it a little lol

Evil-Dog - The Last Stand Evil-Dog - The Last Stand

Well well well...

Evil-Dog has pulled it off again. A great guitar song, with drums mixed smoothly in it. Just an awe-inspiring song that has me convinced you're one of the best artists on Newgrounds. Fully convinced.

Evil-Dog - TheQuestOfYour Life Evil-Dog - TheQuestOfYour Life

Slower.

Slower? No. Simpler? Possibly, but I like it either way, it's perfect for a few of my animations. I may fit it in some where. I really enjoy your work. More more more.