William and Sly William and Sly

Great... but..

The ending was so much bull. The "Boss" Was just a general pain in the ass. There was no real challenge about this platformer. Graphics looked good until you realize, wait... All this stuff is the same. It got boring, and lost its value after the first 10 minutes.

Cointy Cointy

Eeeh..

Too repeditive, got boring after a minute. I like the idea I guess, but it's nothing new, or incredible.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Dear Jeezuuz

Wow, that was epic. I love the concept, and the random HP gains, it gets over whelming at a point, but wow, great work.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Amazing.

Intriguing and simple. I've beaten it in such a quick time it's not even funny, I have a screenshot of it somewhere... I need to find it. Great work.

- LE

Block Defence Block Defence

Well.

I liked the effort, a lot. The maze was was too simplistic. Only having one type of enemy as far as I played was really boring, and the towers and shots from said towers were too plain, way too plain. You have the right idea, but very under developed skills, night try and keep it up.

- LE

DJMoran responds:

The main reason why I only used one enemy was because I decided to use different colours per level for the enemy

I admit the graphics aren't great due to my lacking artistic skills.

The sequel is in the loop but I think I'm going to change the name. Stay Tuned

Genghis Khan Genghis Khan

Well...

It's a game that's been done about five million times. It's a battle and conquer game which is becoming very boring to me now.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

It's times like these..

I wish that my left over key would work correctly, I can hardly play this game, but I try anyway, great development. I want more songs though >_>